Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mini doll meet-up

Today i met up with Kaya and we went to Pasir Ris park for a photo shoot. Luckily the weather was okay coz it only started to rain when we were leaving the park.

i brought Suki and Kaya brought her Izumi. i think Izumi looks cuter in person, her purple eyes are very beautiful !

i realize Suki was looking at her left side in all her solo photos today... LOL... haha.. i don't know why i forgot to switch her eyes to the other side!

Hmm.... walked a lot today and my legs are aching! But i have enjoyed myself ~! Hope next time can meet up with Kaya again for more photo shoot^^

3 comments:

Penicillinarian said...

Tee Hee~ I enjoyed myself yesterday too. Of cuz we can go to other place for photoshoot someday again... perhaps tat park u always go(near Pasir Ris central). XP

This time I will bring my boy.

cAmOuFLagE said...

Yeah~! I want to meet Hsin!! Hehe^^

Penicillinarian said...

Hahaha can... this time I bring him. XP