Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Counting down!

One more month...
One more month and i will be free from 'hell'... i have submitted my resignation letter finally... i've waited for so long for the day to submit the letter.. LOL.. i should say i've waited for so long for my last day!

i'm going to be jobless in one month's time and i wasn't worried at all...
But now i'm a little stressed after the HDB flat selection coz sooner or later they will deduct money from my CPF to pay all the neccessary stuff which means i need to have a good pay job, if not, i can't afford to spend on dollie stuff anymore!

Although i'm a bit 'stressed' over the HDB thingy i won't regret to leave my current work place even if my new job has lesser pay... i've suffered enough in this 3 years and i really need to put a stop to it.....

Anyway, now i'm feeling slightly relieved since i'm leaving soon and i really don't care much about my current work now... i'm not bothered by any stupid things happening in the ward now..
JCI audit is coming soon and they are doing internal audit so often these days ... Sister went through the audit findings with us and i really find some of the 'mistakes' ridiculous...... Ah, it's not my problem anyway!!

2 comments:

Penicillinarian said...

Haha good for u, at least u are going to 脱离苦海... For me, am going to face a new job environment nxt week... sigh~

cAmOuFLagE said...

Hope you will like your new job environment~! Good luck^^