Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dollie Gathering at Hort Park 19 July 2008

It's my 2nd time to attend this kind of gathering and i love it although i still feel a bit shy! Haha~!
This time we had more people joining... it's really nice to have a bigger group coz we can know more new friends and dollies as well!

Hort Park is really a nice place to take photos! Nice scenery and many beautiful/interesting spots for photoshooting! Yesterday's bad weather spoiled our mood! If it didn't rain, we could take a lot of nice pics! Sigh :(

Anyway, here are the pics...

The group photo... when we were all taking pics, there were some visitors came forward and admired our dolls! i saw a few even took pics of our dollies... actually i felt kinda 'proud' coz people who don't collect dolls or don't even know what these dolls are, stopped by just to take a good look at them and i heard them praising the dolls too~!

Here's my lovely darling, Kie... It's her new look^^ i re-wigged her again with this pink long wig coz Kie doesn't like the tom-boyish fur wig! She is so sweet~ Oh my!


Kie saw a dead butterfly? moth?!



This is my fav pic! Cuteness attack~! LOL :P

Check out my Flickr for more photos :)

Hmm... time flies... my one week of leave just gone like this...i'm gonna go back to work tomorrow! Sigh~ i guess my most happiest day during my this leave period was yesterday !
Looking forward for the next gathering!

No comments: