Sunday, June 15, 2008

Photography

Finally..... me and bao bei bought our 1st DSLR camera few days ago! Yeah~! Couldn't make decision whether to buy Canon EOS 450D or Nikon D60 but in the end we bought Nikon D60 and my brother is telling me that he is going to buy Canon EOS 450D...hmm... i don't care, i want to use it too if he really buy that... haha...

Since i'm just a beginner, there are a lot to learn... and buying this cam makes me more interested in taking photos... i'm happy for that... heehee :) i really hope that i can improve on my photography skills... but luckily my dad and bro know a little bit of photography so they can give me some tips... then the rest i have to explore it myself...


These pics are taken my Nikon D60..... they look normal and nothing special but hopefully one day my pics can impress people^^




This is Kie, she is a Papin.... i really love her face and her eyes coz they're purple, my favourite colour... LOL... she looks tom-boy with this fur wig but actually i didn't want her to look like that and i might consider to re-wig again... i thought i want her to look more girly... hmm...

No comments: