Saturday, December 22, 2007

Genting V.S KL



it's been a long time since i last visited Genting Highland... now it's still the peak season so you can see a lot of people there... it took about 2 hours just to check in to the hotel! terrible! everywhere is crowded... need to wait to play in its theme park too...


wanted to try Fun Kart but the minimum height requirement is 153 cm... i said to my bro that i couldnt play that coz i'm too short but my bro said it was ok then he asked me to queue with him... we waited for about 45 mins and in the end the staff did not allow me to play! i was so embarassed! haha... anyway i knew they won't let me coz i know my height... now you know i'm so short~! the weather was so cold that i could feel the 'pain' in my bones when the wind blows but i still managed to take a few pics...
i took quite a lot of pics in the hotel room... too bored already... pose and pose... kept asking my bro to help me take pics... i think he can't stand me too... haha..
ok, call me crazy if you want, i brought my Pullip and TaeYang with me! i took more pics of them than myself!haha... they are too adorable~! love them lots!



didn't go much places in KL... only went to a few shopping centres... bought a little bit of stuff..


i was so happy that i saw Pullip in a toy shop at Berjaya Times Square! i was thinking whether to buy it or not... my bro said it's expensive but i don't care! i love her so much! bought it for RM380... it's worth it coz she is really adorable... erm...ok, at least i think so.. haha..


No comments: